Mansoor Lodge Online Booking
Cancellation of Rooms by Client:
Please notify us by phone or email as soon as possible. Cancellation charges are as follows.
- Full refund if cancelled before 24hrs of check in.
- 1 night retention if cancelled within 24hrs
- Only one preponement / postponement is permitted before 48 hours subject to availability of accommodation.
- After availing one postponement or preponement no cancellation is permitted.
- The rates are subject to change.
- The management not allows unmarried / unrelated couples to check-in. This is at full discretion of the management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
Booking of Rooms by Client:
- Luxury Taxes will be collected as per rules on TNLT act.
- The standard check-in time is 11:00 AM and the standard check-out time is 11:00 AM. Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with hotel.
- Extra person in the room is charged depend the room rate.
- Up to 09 Years (Sharing with Adults primary guest) are free of charges.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, it is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, , snacks, laundry etc).
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff at temple functions (for example Natyanjali, Aardhraa Dharsanam period in chidambaram ) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.